Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Way I Was Made

I'm sitting in a hotel room 300+ miles away from home and im loving life right now...I'm with my church at a youth retreat...yes i know im not a youth but im playing in the "adult" roll lol...having a good time...have you ever had those sermons when you think the speaker is talking only to you...like you are the only one sitting in the room and he is pointing at you saying" You are screwing up. The things your doing are wrong. Stop" Thats not really what the speaker was talking about but man it sure felt like it..I have not been the best of Christians lately..and it sometimes take a nice slap in the face to wake you up..I have almost cried a few times here...I have not been to my home church in a year and i come back and the kids great me with open arms..like i live at the church...kinda the only reason i wanna move back to baker..my faith is not what it needs to be... My walk with Christ is not the best. But i have made a promise to myself and to god i will do my best to keep my mind clean and my actions cleaner. Well im heading out bloggers...Peace :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post Gilly. Glad you are having a good time. But...you still need to hurry up and get back because someone misses you :P

    ReplyDelete