Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Arm To Arm

Song By: Catch 22...Well hello there fellow bloggers..been almost a week..sorry about that been mad busy. School, Taylor, all that good stuff...Well where do i begin been a week lot to cover...ummm nothing really has changed..taylor and i are trying to get jobs so we can move in with one another...big step i know right..I asked my family what they thought and they said sure why the hell not lol..taylor and i have been together for 2 weeks now..I Know what your thinking 2 weeks is nothing.. but for us i think it is...we love one another... a lot..ummmmm her and i are hanging here at my place tomorrow for a little bit..before hand we are applying for jobs.gotta make money to move out...Well I'm out bloggers..Gott big math test today...ish me luck..Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment